Every device comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone and iPad extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your device and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax.
Accidental damage coverage under the AppleCare+ for iPhone/iPads plan includes:
- Functional damage caused by dropping the device.
- Damage caused by spills and liquids.
- Cracked Screens.
AppleCare+ plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches.
- Theft or loss of the device.
- Intentional damage (parts missing as a result of the device’s disassembly).
- Devices that are damaged by intentional abuse or by unauthorized modifications.