How To Use Wi-Fi
Connecting to a home or office Wi-Fi network is done by following a few simple steps on the device. Once connected successfully one time, the device will automatically connect the next time it is in range.
Note: Users may need to know the network name (SSID) and password to log into Wi-Fi networks.
· Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
· Select the name of the Wi-Fi network to connect to
· Follow any login instructions
Why Use Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi provides a fast, seamless connection at home, in the office, and in thousands of hotspots. Using Wi-Fi is convenient and helps users save on mobile data usage. Benefits include:
· Fast connection
· Saves on data plan
· Connects seamlessly - your phone will remember hotspot information
· Use the network while on the go; use Wi-Fi at home, the office, or at public hotspots
· Helps prevent data overages and fees
For additional information, please CONTACT US or comment below @esupport.